Monday, 01 April 2013

Flowerpot Card

I have decided to try a flowerpot card.  There are many tutorials out there on making such a card.  This is my take on it.  I'm quite impressed with how it turned out, although I learned a few, never-to-be-repeated lessons along the way :)

Still not quite happy with how the coloring of my image turned out :( Guess I'll just have to practice, practice, practice ......










Anyhow, I've decided to enter the card in the following challenge:
Lacy Sunshine - Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Haven't seen many flowerpot cards before, so it's nice to see one in the challenge. Love all the flowers and your colouring seems fine to me. The lovely thing about colouring, though, is that you get better and better the more you do and the more your confidence grows. And it's sooooo relaxing.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful, very different card, I have never seen a flowerpot card, the image is lovely and your colouring great, love all the flowers
    thanks for entering the Lacy Sunshine Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete